Learning Commons Structure
Students will belong to a learning commons throughout their time in the Middle School. The benefits of this are:
- Strong relationships and a sense of belonging within the learning commons.
- Continuation of composite class environment that many students are already used to.
- Older students will have the opportunity to be mentors and leaders.
- Learning with a wide range of students and staff.
- The chance to be part of an exciting and caring community within a larger community.
"IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, YOU CAN CREATE IT.
IF YOU DREAM IT, YOU CAN BECOME IT."
- WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD